Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sweet Emotions


This past weekend I was able to be a part of a very special wedding - that of my baby brother. I am not an overly emotional person when it comes to weddings - in fact until last weekend I have never cried at a wedding, but watching my brother fight back tears through his smile as he watched his wife walk down the aisle to him was more than my tear ducts could handle.
This is a couple that do not hold back their love for one another or their love for God. The wedding contained not only the traditional readings, but also hand written vows, worship music and an opportunity for them to wash each other's feet. They stood barefoot on holy ground and were pronounced man and wife.
Jon, I am so proud of you; and Erica, my sister, I love you with all my heart.











No comments:

Post a Comment