Friday, May 13, 2011

Emily C's Maternity (Maternity, Pregnancy)

Whether pregnant in heels or barefoot and pregnant, Emily has a natural way of just making pregnancy look easy. She's cute as a button and walking around at 37 weeks as if she has all the time in the world before this little one arrives.
Emily and her husband have decided not to find out the gender of their child - allowing it be one of the few surprises left in the world (I love surprises, but I admit that I HAD to know with my own!). So we did one pink outfit and one blue, because in my world if you are going to be surprised, you have to be prepared for anything ;o) I think that however it ends up, this baby is going to be so lucky to have such a loving and devoted mama!

For the fun of it, leave a comment guessing what she will have - my guess is girl -we all have a 50/50 chance of being right!

Enjoy...

















No comments:

Post a Comment