Monday, March 12, 2012

Wedding Day Planning

I recently had an article published at NittanyWeddings.com about tips for planning your wedding day timeline.

There are so many different options out there to make sure that you get the exact coverage you need. Part of that is having a realistic understanding of how much time different elements of your wedding day will take. I am happy to help all of my couples create their wedding day timeline and to talk through different options for making sure we use the time effectively.

The earlier you start to think about the general timeline, the easier it is to make sure the day flows smoothly - so ask questions and keep the lines of communication open!

I'm now booking for 2013, so contact me to discuss your wedding! suzannewinterphotography@gmail.com
*some 2012 dates are still available - contact me today*


No comments:

Post a Comment