Friday, June 21, 2013

Capturing the birth of a new family in State College, PA

Newborn sessions are always a joy for me, but I was so happy to get the opportunity recently to photography not only the gorgeous little newborn Haley, but also her whole family.  My biggest regret as a mother and photographer is that I do not have a family shot after the twins were born OR after Mack was born.  I have thousands of pictures of my children and even pictures of my husband or myself with them, but I don't have those milestones of when we first became a family and then became a complete family (yeah this lady is done bearing children ;op)

Here is Haley and her amazing family:









If you are interested in booking a Newborn session, contact me now Suzannewinterphotogrpahy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment