Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then...

... well then it is time for maternity pictures of course!

Gail and Brian are excitedly anticipating the birth of their first child, and I must confess that I have been waiting for this session ever since Gail told me that they were expecting.

We had such a great time using the grand staircase of their Bellefonte apartment building and their apartment, once again proving that you can use any location to create gorgeous pictures. Creating photographs is always a fun journey for me, but when I am blessed with a couple who are willing to try absolutely anything I suggest and who laugh and glow in each others presence, that journey becomes an adventure.

I am so honored to have had the chance to document this stage of the miracle and I can't wait to meet baby!

It was impossible to pick favorites from this session, Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome set of pics Suz! I love love love the peek behind the wall one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a great time during our photo shoot Suzanne. You made me look so glamorous, how'd you do that??

    ReplyDelete