Thursday, June 17, 2010

Diamonds and Lace...

Everyone says that rain on your wedding day is good luck, but I think you are truly blessed when every single weather report forecasts torrential thunderstorms and the sun shines through. Jessica and Michael were married on Saturday at Toftrees Resort and aside from being hot, the day was gorgeous. The facilities at Toftrees are beautiful, but add to them the genius of Daniel Vaughn and the final effect is stunning.
Being that they chose my largest package, I had the joy of spending the day with my second shooter - April. I think she and the boys may have had too much fun! April is not only my right hand and half of my brain, but having her at a wedding ensures that not a single detail or angle gets missed.
Jessica and Michael are one of those couples that feel like instant friends, and their families are no different - Thank you so much for welcoming us in with open arms. I can't wait to keep documenting the stages of their journey!

Enjoy the teasers... there are so many more that I love!




















1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding shoot! Did you change the "bag drop" to "bride drop" lol? If you had a Bride with a really strong Daddy it would be a funny spot to have them holding their daughter heeheehee. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete