Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trash that dress!

I often get the look of horror when brides (and their mothers) look at my pricing list and see the option for a "Trash the Dress" session. For those of you who missed the Today Show this morning or who have not heard of this new trend, let me explain. A "Trash the Dress" session (aka TTD), is a post wedding session for the bride, or bride and groom, where new locations and poses can be used that no girl would ever consider prior to showing off her spotless gown at the wedding. The actual 'trashing' of the dress can be as minor or extravagant as the bride wants and the experience is a great chance to put that dress on one more time and really show it off.


Danielle didn't get the bridal portraits that she dreamed of from her wedding a year ago, so she contacted me to do a TTD session. We had a great time exploring my favorite nooks and crannies of down town along with the great rustic elements of Central PA.


It was so hard to narrow it down to just a few teasers!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the first one and the John Deer one. You are VERY talented!! I love the locations you chose! Danielle looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete