Thursday, May 6, 2010

Over the river and through the woods....

When Betsy and Jay told me that they wanted to do their engagement pictures out at their cabin, I was excited about the thought of getting away from my usual haunts and seeing a new location. Little did I know what I was in for. We met at a location that was mapquest-able and then I got into their 4x4 for a trek into the woods. I should have worn pants - and not flip flops, but somehow I navigated minor rock climbing and rough terrain without falling or dropping my camera! And the mosquitoes enjoyed a nice sweet snack.
Experiences like this indelibly seal couples in my memory, and Betsy and Jay will forever be in my memory with their infectious smiles and willingness to face life on the edge.

Enjoy this small sampling of our adventure:














No comments:

Post a Comment