Thursday, July 15, 2010

Seniors Seniors Seniors!!!

Yep, it is that time of year - and I LOVE it!!! The 2011 seniors are getting ready for their last year of High School, and of course that means having their Senior Portraits done. Want more information about getting your senior portraits taken - just contact me at suzannewinterphotography@gmail.com!

Kaitlyn started off my senior season, and we had such a great time yesterday at Hintz Gardens and downtown State College. She has such a great sense of style and the coolest hair ever - there simply wasn't a pose I could put her in where she wouldn't look good. I think our final location (the red fire escape) was a bit of a surprise to them, but it just photographs so well! And you should have seen me wrestling that chair in and out of my little car - it fits, but barely.

Enjoy just a tiny taste!
















1 comment:

  1. I thought I had left a comment before. Whoops, must not have completed it! These Senior pics are gorgeous Suz! I think the third from the top would be a great yearbook pic. I love the ninth one down too, but you just can't a have a pic in the yearbook that looks like you're not wearing anything lol! The last one is perfect for a portfolio. So many great pics! And I am amazed that you fit that chair in your car :)

    ReplyDelete