Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HATS!!!! (for newborn photography)


So I recently was given the opportunity to partner with Katie Daniels of Cozy Noggins (http://www.cozynogginz.com). She makes the most adorable hats for newborns, toddlers, and kids of all ages.
She first sent me a set of tester hats for twins, and then yesterday a package showed up on my doorstep... HATS!!!!!! Hats of all colors and all varieties, and all for Newborns. I can't wait to get these gorgeous creations on the itty bitty babies that are on my schedule for the summer, of course those babies need to bake a bit longer, so I will try hard not to rush them out in all my excitement.
So here is a look at some of the creations...


what is that peaking out of my package...

and they just keep coming!
Lions and monkeys and bears....Oh MY (and a rabbit)
and a ladybug, so cute!

this might be my favorite - who wants to be the first to try it out?



and here are my sweet testers... two little cuddly bears.


3 comments:

  1. Wow those are gorgeous hats...if you could wait a few more weeks...I might know of a little girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe me I've been trying to figure out how to get to you so that little bit can partake. I'll get bigger sizes and do something fun once we can get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Your boys are beautiful! ...er.. handsome.;)

    ReplyDelete