Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween

When Andrea and John contacted me about their Halloween wedding, I must admit I was slightly disappointed when they informed me that there would be no 'all hallows eve theme'. No costumes, no spooky decorations, no 'Thriller'. Sigh, my theatre background cried just one solitary tear. But then we started talking, then I started listening, then I started hearing. This would be a wedding of elegant timeless romance, a wedding with a jaw dropping natural fall backdrop, a wedding that celebrated the undying love of two individuals that wanted to live the rest of their lives as husband and wife. Forget Halloween themes, this was the wedding I wanted to be a part of.
And the wedding lived up to and surpassed every expectation I had. Set at Eisenhower Chapel and the Atherton Hotel, not even the wind and rain could dampen the spirit of the day.

Enjoy a few teasers...




No comments:

Post a Comment