Saturday, November 21, 2009

We Are- En Gaged!

Fall in State College means football, and football means rivalries. You can't be a Penn State fan without knowing the sinister rivalry between the Nittany Lions and the Ohio State Buckeyes. So what happens when you put a photographer who loves to dress in her signature colors (red and black) in the middle of a campus filled with blue and white? Well, luckily for me, just great pictures.
Megan and Phil chose to return to the campus where they met and got engaged for their engagement session. They were wise enough to wear the correct colors for the day and I think provided me some protection for my foolish fashion choices. I had such a great time enjoying the gorgeous morning with this fun loving couple!

Enjoy...










No comments:

Post a Comment