Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving - Family Style

A few months ago I was contacted by Erin about taking a family picture as a surprise for her mother. After spending some time talking I realized that this family was anything but typical. First, Erin is on of 9, yes I said 9, children. Her mother is gorgeous and deserves a medal of honor, or valor, or both! Erin explained to me that is has been 10 years since the family last had a portrait taken. We decided to include mom in the session rather than lose this rare opportunity to have an image of the entire family. The session took place at the family's picturesque mountain home.

It was such a blessing to be able to spend the afternoon with this very large, very welcoming family; and to be reminded how thankful I am for my own.

Enjoy the teasers...

No comments:

Post a Comment