Thursday, December 24, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Denielle and I met this summer when she was a bridesmaid in Mandy's wedding. We hit it off immediately and I was so happy to be contacted a few months later to photograph her own wedding. I love weddings; big, small, extravagant, simple, it doesn't matter - I love them all. This wedding was special and will stand out in my memory forever, not because of the huge snowstorm that I had to drive through to make it to Liberty, and not because I got terribly turned around on the dark snowy streets when heading to the reception, but instead because of the warmth and love that flowed out of Denielle, John, and their families. This was a wedding where I felt like I was with family, where laughter flowed easily, and true emotions filled my view finder every time I lifted my lens.
Denielle & John, I am so blessed to have met you!

Merry Christmas - and a little gift from me to you:

























No comments:

Post a Comment