Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Renae and Travis Married

There are some weddings that make me wish I could get remarried every year (to the same man of course), and this was one of them. It would be easy to look at these images and think that this fashionista photographer simply wants her own pair of Jimmy Choos or a gazillion more options of stunning wedding gowns; but rather, it is the way Travis couldn't take his eyes off his bride, that I would love to revisit with my own true love.
All of my couples are in love - obviously, they are getting married and all - but there is something special in this couple. Every glance, every slight touch of the hand, every kiss was filled with such sheer and utter love. This wedding was undoubtedly filled with gorgeous details and beautiful things; but the most striking for me was the blinding beauty of their love for one another.

Renae&Travis, I wish you all the best!

Enjoy...






























No comments:

Post a Comment