Friday, July 1, 2011

Kayla&Mike (Wedding)

What a fabulous wedding! I first met Kayla at the 2009 Wedding Expo and knew immediately that this was a wedding that I wanted to be a part of. When I did their engagement session last summer I could tell instantly that these two were smitten, and their love has just blossomed through their engagement.
Once again, I had the pleasure of shooting at Grace Lutheran (aka: the Dorito Church) in downtown State College and for the first time since my own wedding I was able to revisit the Ramada - that sure brought back a ton of wonderful memories.
Every detail of this wedding, from the intricate bouquets to Kayla's blue shoes, fit perfectly into a day filled with love and laughter. Thank you for including me and making me feel like part of the family.

As you close out your first week of marriage, I wish you all the best!

Enjoy your teasers....
























No comments:

Post a Comment