Friday, June 24, 2011

Lorie and Joel (Wedding)

Lorie & Joel, congrats on a full week of wedded bliss!
What a fun couple to work with and such a fun wedding! I swear, Joel's family kept me in stitches the entire reception, and I wish I had gotten the name of the DJ - he was a riot!
Lorie and Joel got married at Grace Lutheran in State College with their reception following at Celebration Hall. The bright pops of color echoed the joyful feeling of the day, and this was one wedding where I hated to say good bye at the end of the night.
Wishing you all the best as you enter week two of married life!

Enjoy.....
































1 comment:

  1. Happy to know about your wedding and I am sure you enjoyed it. Recently, I arranged my best friend’s wedding reception dinner party at one of finest Los Angeles wedding venues. Decorated venue with lovely flowers and had an amazing party.

    ReplyDelete