Friday, June 3, 2011

Daniel and the Lion

I had the great joy and privilege to photograph my nephew Daniel at 12 days old. Not only is he absolutely adorable, but once he feel asleep he was perhaps the easiest baby I have had the honor of shooting in quite a long time.
When I heard Daniel's name, I instantly knew that I needed to have a special piece for his session. SO, I contacted my good friend Katie D. with Cozy Nogginz hats (she makes the absolute most amazing-est stuff ever) and asked her to make me a custom Lion hat with a full mane. I was overjoyed when the package arrived with the most adorable little lion hat - complete with chin strap mane.
BE PREPARED -there are a lot of pictures in this post, I simply couldn't narrow down my favorite ones any further!!!
Enjoy...






In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...




















Thats all folks -no more pictures, no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment